The Ross Family Adventures

An account of our daily follies and a look at what makes it all worth the journey.....

Kim, your blog seems more entertaining than mine!

So I thought to compete I would add this little diddy that happened a while back.

The setting: The house in Little Elm is bare. We are preparing for our move. The fridge was empty and Aaron kept asking if he could look in it.

Aaron - "Can I go in the fridge"
Me - "No, its empty anyway"
Aaron - "So why cant I go in it"
Me - "because it's empty, there is nothing to see"
Aaron - "you mean there is no food in it at all"
Me - "no, no food"
Aaron - "well can't I just look in it and see"
now I turn to whoever I was talking to and say "Man the curiosity is gonna kill him"
He quickly looks at me in surprise and says "WHAT? There is curiosity in their and it could kill me"

7 Comments:

  • At 8/01/2006 11:59 AM, Blogger Dani said…

    Hahaha that is funny...now let me tell you the conversation I had with Evan this morning.....

     
  • At 8/01/2006 6:26 PM, Blogger terry said…

    Well since we're going back in the past....
    The setting: 1977 - picture this, TJ and her mother in the car (that's me), coming back from pre-school. Tj keeps talking and talking and talking and finally yells at me "mom, how many times do I have to repeat this before you answer?" Mom says, Tj, why do you talk so much? Answer...well how am I supposed to tell you what I'm thinking if I don't talk?

     
  • At 8/02/2006 1:14 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I LOVE IT!!!! Out of the mouth of babes....

     
  • At 8/02/2006 9:25 PM, Blogger TJ said…

    HA HA HA Ok, I just noticed what my mom wrote...umm I think she just called herself a car...hey, she said it not me.

     
  • At 8/07/2006 8:59 PM, Blogger terry said…

    you dork, TJ!!!!! There used to be an old tv showed though called "My Mother the Car". I used to watch it when I was a kid.

     
  • At 8/08/2006 6:35 PM, Blogger TJ said…

    ok, but now you not only called yourself a car, you called yourself an old car.....now I think that is enough of this car business.

     
  • At 8/08/2006 8:15 PM, Blogger kim said…

    I LIKE IT! That's totally something Dani (little dani, that is) would say! No wonder she still asks where Aaron-who-likes-the-power-rangers went!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home