The Ross Family Adventures

An account of our daily follies and a look at what makes it all worth the journey.....

I'm just gonna find a picture and go from there....




Ok these are pics of our visit to see Miss Liz, Kyle and Jeffrey. Jeffrey is the same age as the girls and he just loved Sydney.(she sure was having a pretty bad hair day) Anyway Kyle and Aaron have been friends since Sept 2001, so most of their lives. Miss Liz and I ( I just call her Liz) have been friends for just as long. I used to be Kyle's teacher at MDO and I just miss him sooooo much.

On another note, my car is at the church parking lot even though it is 10:30 at night. Why? You ask...Because it wont start. The darn key just wont turn. I can put it in the ignition, take it out of the ignition, turn the steering wheel, the whole 9. The silly key just wont work. We will see what tomorrow brings!!

7-30-06

3 Comments:

  • At 7/30/2006 11:44 PM, Blogger Dani said…

    How come you didnt post any pics of my boy? meanie poo

     
  • At 7/31/2006 12:59 AM, Blogger terry said…

    and are you really sure you put the right key in the car? That would be funny, wouldn't it.

     
  • At 7/31/2006 1:05 PM, Blogger kim said…

    I have had that happen to me -- try turning the wheel all the way to one side and lean on it as hard as you can as you turn the key.... sometimes that works for us. Our Saturn has that problem frequently, and yet for some reason, the mechanics can never replicate it -- go figure

     

Post a Comment

<< Home