The Ross Family Adventures

An account of our daily follies and a look at what makes it all worth the journey.....

TO ALL MY FANS......

I would like to take a moment, and a moment is all I have. To apologize for my lack of updated my blog entries.
Our time in TX was GREAT! When we got back to NC we had company for a week. Then we had another week of excitement which consisted of play-dates, the pools, Dr. Visits to get shots for Andrew and Sydney and I taught a cooking class for enrichment.
This week we have started swim lesson for the older kids. Andrew has advanced into a toddler bed, which has been nothing but a success, and Sydney sleeps through the night like the little angel that she is (and by sleeping through the night I mean she goes to bed around 9pm and gets up between 8am and 9am).
Riley has been complaining for days that her belly hurts and finally yesterday she got sick right before swim class in the locker room at the YMCA. She didn't want to miss class though, so she did class, came home slept for a while, woke up and got sick again. Now Katie is complaining of the same symptoms. Who's knows if its sympathy pains?
Andrew has a TERRIBLE diaper rash to the point that John had to hold down his upper body while I wiped him off all the while he was screaming "stop it, stop it". If that doesn't break your heart, nothing will.
So as you can see things have been very eventful around here, oh yeah and the laptop is dead so I have to come into my bedroom to do anything on the computer and usually I don't want to leave everyone unattended for that long.
I will do my best to update soon. But in the meantime..KEEP ON BLOGGIN'. POWER TO THE BLOGGERS!!. BLOG ON!! and MAY THE BLOGS BE WITH YOU!

7-26-06

3 Comments:

  • At 7/26/2006 9:55 AM, Blogger Samantha said…

    ok you are such a dork...!!! but i still love you..dad still has my computer so i have no way of posting my pics...gettin a little irratated.. ok have a good day
    143

     
  • At 7/26/2006 12:16 PM, Blogger Dani said…

    Your weird. But I love you more than Sam does. j/k Sam!

     
  • At 7/30/2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I AM SO JEALOUS. I can't believe Sydney is sleeping through the night! Corgan doesn't even do that and he's 19 months old!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home