The Ross Family Adventures

An account of our daily follies and a look at what makes it all worth the journey.....

Tuesday's are for playgroup



Yesterday was a perfect day for playgroup at the park. It was nice and sunny but yet not too hot to enjoy the playground. The kids had a great time playing with all of their church friends and I even got to enjoy myself a bit while Andrew took a nap in the stroller for the first 1 1/2 hour we were there. We had a picnic lunch and played from about 11 am to 2pm and when it was time to leave noone gave me a hard time! Andrew had a fun time wearing his Scooby-doo hat that Aaron passed on to him. He thinks he is soooooo cool. John and Aaron had fun, too. John went up to Aaron's school for "Donuts for Dad" Day. They got to eat some donuts and play frisbee together. They really enjoyed their time together! We had fun after dinner too, playing with dress-up clothes, which we haven't done for a while and the kids even picked up after themselves!! And right before bed (I was actually asleep on the bed watching TV with the kids) Aaron lost another tooth. Now he can sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" with pride. HaHa

2 Comments:

  • At 6/09/2006 12:22 AM, Blogger The King said…

    I am jealous, I wanted to crawl on the wall. And Andrew is toooo cute.

     
  • At 6/15/2006 10:26 AM, Blogger Rebekah Moore said…

    those girls are so photogenic and so beautiful! they're great posers.and i just love scooby doo so aaron gets props for sharing with andrew. hehe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home