The Ross Family Adventures

An account of our daily follies and a look at what makes it all worth the journey.....

Girls just wanna have fun!!!!


So that's exactly what we did! When I finally got up at 8:00, John and the Girls had breakfast in bed for me. I got to enjoy pancakes, Toast, hash, chocolate milk and orange juice...Yummy! Then the girls and I were off to the movies. We saw "Over the hedge" and it was a good movie. The girls and I also went to walmart and picked up a few prizes.(like the cool hats and glasses the girls are wearing) We then came home and met the boys for dinner before running out again to the mall to hit the awesome sale the Disney Store was having. We made out with a bunch of good stuff for super cheap. Things were OK when we got home until Andrew got our attention by throwing up in his bed shortly after he was put to bed. He did that for about 1 hr and then pooped out. I cleaned that up and now here we are. It was a pretty fun day all that being said...Oh yeah and don't think I am gonna sign off here without me mentioning the kickin' watch that john gave me tonight as a belated Mother's day present. Thanks bunches, John!!! It's super nice!!! Ok off to bed it is so very late!

2 Comments:

  • At 6/01/2006 1:05 PM, Blogger Dani said…

    EEEEERRRRRR, you know exactly why I am not commenting!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6/01/2006 2:31 PM, Blogger kim said…

    HOLY COW! They're so tall, Teri! Can you believe they'll be in kindergarten next year???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home