The Ross Family Adventures

An account of our daily follies and a look at what makes it all worth the journey.....

First week of school





I Know this is a little late, but oh well. Here is the Ross' first day of school 2006. Riley and Katie were so excited to go to kindergarten that they didn't even want me to walk them to the bus stop! I did drive to the school and meet them in there classrooms though. Ya know I don't think I like to have my birthday in September. First I feel old because the kids are starting another year of school and then I feel old because it's my birthday. Anyway...... Andrew is having a hard time with it too, some days he cries usualy only if the kids forget to kiss him. My babies aren't babies anymore!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10/10/2006 11:24 PM, Blogger Dani said…

    ISN'T THAT SAD?!!!!! My baby isn't a little baby anymore either....he's almost 10 months...which means, he's almost a year! ::tear::

     

Post a Comment

<< Home