The Ross Family Adventures

An account of our daily follies and a look at what makes it all worth the journey.....

Happy 5th Birthday, Riley and Katie




Today the girls had their birthday party at the bowling alley. They really enjoyed it and it was sooooo easy for me, all I had to do was bring the cake and candles. We won't mention that I forgot about the cake until late yesterday afternoon. It all worked out great though after john went to walmart at 11pm and picked up a couple of cakes and I did some last minute decorating. They got lots of great gifts and all of their best friends showed up too, even Nana was able to be there!

Thanks everyone for making it a great, great Day!

1 Comments:

  • At 4/23/2006 12:14 AM, Blogger Dani said…

    I am so sad I wasnt able to be there for their birthdays. :( it makes me sad. But I will send them a couple gifts. Happy 5th Riley and Katie...I love you girls soooooo much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home